We are delighted to introduce Dr. David Price to the team at Willaston.
David is a musculoskeletal specialist GP. He has a special interest in sports medicine and injection therapy.
His role as a specialist will enable an accurate diagnosis and treatment for patients with joint and soft tissue problems. He will work closely with our physiotherapists and consultant orthotist.
David's interest in injection therapy is used for pain relief in both acute and chronic conditions. He is able to give advice on analgesia and appropriate pain control. He is registered with all major insurance companies.
• Shoulder pain and rotator cuff injuries
• Sports Injuries
• Tennis Elbow
• Pain Management Consultations
• Trigger Finger
• Heel Spur
• Soft Tissue Trigger Points
• Tenasynovitis/RSI problems
An example of the services that we can now provide;
• Individual diagnostic consultations
• Individual treatment plans
• Joint injections
• Pain management consultations
• Diagnosis of rotator cuff & shoulder problems
• 2nd opinions for insurance purposes